Public concern about the possibility of health risks resulting from exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) emitted from various wireless devices and their infrastructure in living and working environments continues to be an issue all over the world. It is essential that public is not exposed to dangerous levels of electromagnetic radiation, and therefore EMF measurements are performed to ensure a device’s compliance to international guidance.
Verkotan provides EMF measurements for radio frequency (RF) exposure evaluation. E-field is measured in frequency range of 3 kHz – 3 GHz and 3 kHz – 1 GHz for H-field. Our services are applicable in accurate measurement of EMF power for personal safety, where high radiation levels are present.
Our services consist of measurements at high sensitivity and high dynamic range with excellent measurement accuracy.
Our capabilities include following measurements:
- Radio and TV transmitters/antennas
- Vehicle security systems and wireless chargers
- Metal detectors
- RFID exciters
- RF welding equipment
- RF medical devices in the hospital environment
- Low frequency measurements in frequency of 3 kHz – 30 MHz, which is below SAR requirements
- Assessments of RF exposure levels when SAR is not practical
- Microwave ovens
We can provide assessments according to international standards and regulations:
- USA: KDB 680106 D01 (RF Exposure Considerations for Low Power Consumer Wireless Power Transfer Applications)
- Canada: SPR-002 (Supplementary Procedure for Assessing Compliance with RSS-102 Nerve Stimulation Exposure Limits)
- EU: EN 62311 and Council Recommendation 1999/519/EC (Reference Level Measurements for Electric and Magnetic Fields)
Verkotan is always happy to provide more detailed information and make a proposal, how we, at Verkotan can verify your devices in the global environment.
If you have any questions, need assistance or want directly to contact our personnel, click here for personal contacts. We are happy to help you!
Direct sales contact: firstname.lastname@example.org