MIMO OTA Testing
- We offer MIMO OTA pre-conformance measurements according to the newest CTIA specifications.
- MIMO OTA Testing measures the changes in data throughput and signal strength of the device when it is moved further from the closest base station. High accuracy MIMO OTA Measurements during the product R&D phase helps you to avoid very expensive product modifications at the final phase of the product development.
Advanced MIMO OTA Testing for R&D
- We are able to provide MIMO OTA measurements for devices that supporting 4×2 MIMO and 4×4 MIMO.
Fast MIMO OTA 2×2 Testing for Pre-conformance MIMO Testing
- Fast MIMO OTA is a replacement for CTIA MIMO OTA and is extremely efficient for pre-conformance MIMO measurements. The test cases provide similar results to the official CTIA MIMO OTA testing but testing itself is 5 to 10 times faster.
3D MIMO Multipath Chamber
This lab can be used for 3GPP & CTIA draft MIMO Measurements. In this chamber we are able to create the radio environment according to client’s needs and test your device in a repeatable and reliable way. It is also utilized for 5G test system solutions development.
- Diameter: 6.0m
- Height: 5.8m
- Measurement Distance 2.2m
- 38 dual polarized
- 600MHz – 6GHz performance research.
Want to know more?
We are happy to hear your needs and see if we can help you with them.
Certification & Approval
Audio Quality Testing in Harsh Wireless Radio Environments Provided by Verkotan
Verkotan is a testing laboratory operating in the wireless industry. We provide our customers the fastest and the most accurate wireless solutions, always striving for the best results. Read more
Co-Channel Interference Measurement from Verkotan
Co-channel radio interference occurs when multiple base stations share frequencies at the same time. Today’s dense and heavily congested networks are one of the main factors of limiting network performance. The same problem appears in LTE, WCDMA, and even in GSM networks. Read more
MIMO OTA Testing at Verkotan
Using MIMO (multiple input – multiple output) system e.g. in modern smartphone, can increase the maximum data throughput from SISO (single input – single output) system operating in the same bandwidth: 4×2 MIMO is able to double the maximum data throughput and 4×4 MIMO system can pump up the throughput four times higher compared to SISO system. Read more
Narrowband IoT Measurements at Verkotan
Verkotan helps your products to market faster with the right testing and insights which optimize your IoT designs. Read more