OTA Testing Capabilities
OTA 2G, 3G and 4G Testing
OTA WLAN Testing
OTA Bluetooth and BLE TRP & TIS testing
OTA GNSS Testing
For all bands and common radio systems
(GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-M, NB-IoT, etc.)
OTA testing measures device’s radiated Rf performance which is one of the most challenging product design areas in wireless devices. We can quickly locate the problems so you can make the necessary design changes for the best possible RF performance. High accuracy OTA testing during the product development phase helps you avoid very expensive product modifications at the final phase of product development.
We can help you understand OTA requirements for PTCRB and all operator requirements around the world.
With our extensive experience in OTA testing, we are capable of providing CTIA Authorized OTA testing services efficiently and faster than other commercially used systems. Our in-depth knowledge helps you find solutions for degraded performance due to interference, call drops, high power consumption.
We can test e.g. the following products
- Information technology products
- Electrical products
- Communication Products
MIMO OTA Testing
- We offer MIMO OTA pre-conformance measurements according to the newest CTIA specifications.
- MIMO OTA Testing measures the changes in data throughput and signal strength of the device when it is moved further from the closest base station. High accuracy MIMO OTA Measurements during the product R&D phase helps you to avoid very expensive product modifications at the final phase of the product development.
Advanced MIMO OTA Testing for R&D
- We are able to provide MIMO OTA measurements for devices that supporting 4×2 MIMO and 4×4 MIMO.
Fast MIMO OTA 2×2 Testing for Pre-conformance MIMO Testing
- Fast MIMO OTA is a replacement for CTIA MIMO OTA and is extremely efficient for pre-conformance MIMO measurements. The test cases provide similar results to the official CTIA MIMO OTA testing but testing itself is 5 to 10 times faster.
- GSM Bands
- UMTS Bands
- LTE Bands
- LTE CAT NB1
- LTE CAT M1
- CDMA bands
- TD-SCDMA Bands
- Passive Antenna Testing
- FM Radio
Verkotan has one accredited high-quality OTA and antenna test chamber for SISO and MIMO test purposes.
We can provide support in creating new testing procedures and in applying standardized procedures prescribed by National and International specifications.
This lab can be used for 3GPP & CTIA SISO and pre-conformance MIMO Measurements. In this chamber we are able to create the radio environment according to client’s needs and test your device in a repeatable and reliable way. It is also utilized for 5G test system solutions development, and can be used for GNSS, WLAN and IoT testing.
- Diameter: 6.0m
- Height: 5.8m
- Measurement Distance 2.2m
- 11 pcs. SISO – 16 pcs. MIMO
- 600MHz – 6GHz
Want to know more?
We are happy to hear your needs and see if we can help you with them.
Wireless Performance – Why testing your wireless device is important?
Have you ever thought how many devices are connected to the internet at the same time? Or what it requires from device’s wireless performance and how it is tested? You are about to find out. Read more
Meet Eemeli – Interview with OTA trainee
Last week we asked how our SAR trainees' summer has been but what summer looks like in our OTA chamber? Eemeli has been working as a trainee in OTA team and will now tell you what he thinks about working in Verkotan. Read more
Cell Phone Waves – Why Testing Cell Phone Waves is Crucial?
“Hello, can you hear me?” We all have heard those words. A cell phone sends and receives calls without any kind of wire connections, but how does it actually work? If you have not heard about OTA (over-the-air) testing, keep reading this. It is strongly related to the cell phone in your pocket. Read more
Certification & Approval
Audio Quality Testing in Harsh Wireless Radio Environments Provided by Verkotan
Verkotan is a testing laboratory operating in the wireless industry. We provide our customers the fastest and the most accurate wireless solutions, always striving for the best results. Read more