FCC general information requirements relate to the antenna gain information details in the application. Applications granted after August 25, 2022 must satisfy FCC antenna information requirements, and should include at least one of the following:
- Antenna manufacturer data sheet(s) are acceptable, if antenna configuration does not alter antenna parameters
- Antenna reference design specifications, if antenna is based on a reference design
- Justification statement stating that all measurements were performed radiated and therefore additional antenna gain documentation is not required.
- Antenna test report (AUT Report)
- Maximum antenna gain at band of operation
- 2D and/or 3D antenna patterns
- Detailed information about the test procedures, calibrated equipment etc.
After the measurement, you will receive a detailed test report, with all the required information by the FCC. Verkotan test laboratories operate according to the principles of ISO17025, as required.
FCC Antenna gain measurement is part of our Antenna Radiation Pattern Measurements services.
- Antenna Radiation Pattern Measurements from 400 MHz – 53 GHz
- 3D and 2D Patterns
- Antennas up to 3 meters in size and 150 kilograms in weight
- Beamforming Antenna Measurement
- Antenna Efficiency Measurement
- Absolute Gain Measurement
- VSWR & Antenna Matching Measurement
- Antenna Correlation Measurement (ECC)
- Antenna Polarization Measurement (Linear/RHCP/LHCP + others)
- Other frequencies can be measured by request
We perform all antenna pattern measurements in our large full anechoic chambers to ensure high quality results. To measure each point, the positioning system moves the DUT (Device Under Test) relative to the measurement antenna.
Antenna Radiation Pattern Measurements
We can help you to identify potential issues in the performance of your wireless device already during the product development phase. With our help, you can offer the best user experience for your customers.
We offer 2D and 3D antenna pattern measurements for antennas up to 3 meters in size and weighing a maximum of 150 kg.
Available frequency range from 400 MHz to 53 GHz. Our in-house developed test system, extensive experience and know-how on wireless performance testing allows us to create custom-built test solutions to suit to your specific needs.
Co-Founder & CEO
Sales & Marketing Manager