Our software experts have experience from working within small teams to large organizations and are familiar with agile software development practices and software processes, from version control, software documentation, feature, issue and release management to project management.
Our core competences include developing software for measurement systems, including hardware automation and data visualization. We have also strong experience in distributed systems and full stack-development. Below we have listed case examples and our key competence areas and tools.
We provide software subcontracting services to our clients for all kinds of projects. Our expertise and quality of work will be a valuable asset for the development of your product. We can provide an expert to work with your team or we can fully develop your product here at Verkotan.
Key competences and tools
- Scientific computing, data visualization, measurement systems, hardware integration, full-stack web development, embedded systems, wireless systems, algorithm design, big data analysis
- Designing and developing antenna measurement result database, analysis, visualization, comparison and benchmarking tool
- Developing 5G active antenna measurement test system software
- Measurement automation and software development for Over-the-Air RF-measurements
- Development of a testing framework for embedded devices and IoT networks including the needed APIs
- Back-end, front-end and full stack development, and test automation
Co-Founder & CEO
Sales & Marketing Manager
MIMO, Multiuser MIMO and Massive MIMO
MIMO technology enables greater data speed & a lot greater data transfer capacity. Read more about MIMO technologies and MIMO antenna testing. Read more
Energy efficient antennas – Antenna testing to Elisa Oyj
The wireless performance of an antenna affects its energy-efficiency and this way to its sustainability. Verkotan has performed OTA antenna pattern measurements to the first Nordic carbon neutral operator, Elisa. Read more to find out how is antenna testing related to environmental sustainability. Read more
Antenna gain measurement for FCC antenna information requirement
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has introduced a new general requirement on Antenna Information. This applies to all Part 15 certifications granted after August 25, 2022. Read more
Evolution of wireless technologies – towards higher frequencies
Technology is moving towards higher frequencies to reach higher data rates and capacity. Higher frequencies require development in devices, technologies, and antenna measurement test methods. We are pushing our testing technologies towards 100 GHz testing capabilities to serve our customers better. Read more about the possibilities and challenges of high frequencies. Read more