Our software experts have experience from working within small teams to large organizations and are familiar with agile software development practices and software processes, from version control, software documentation, feature, issue and release management to project management.
Our core competences include developing software for measurement systems, including hardware automation and data visualization. We have also strong experience in distributed systems and full stack-development. Below we have listed case examples and our key competence areas and tools.
We provide software subcontracting services to our clients for all kinds of projects. Our expertise and quality of work will be a valuable asset for the development of your product. We can provide an expert to work with your team or we can fully develop your product here at Verkotan.
Key competences and tools
- Scientific computing, data visualization, measurement systems, hardware integration, full-stack web development, embedded systems, wireless systems, algorithm design, big data analysis
- Designing and developing antenna measurement result database, analysis, visualization, comparison and benchmarking tool
- Developing 5G active antenna measurement test system software
- Measurement automation and software development for Over-the-Air RF-measurements
- Development of a testing framework for embedded devices and IoT networks including the needed APIs
- Back-end, front-end and full stack development, and test automation
OTA testing for printed antennas
Have you heard about printed antennas? As the name indicates, printed antennas are manufactured with printing technologies. This year we performed over-the-air (OTA) wireless performance testing to Technical Research Center of Finland Ltd’s (VTT) printed antenna. Continue reading to find out more about this project! Read more
How to prepare for OTA antenna testing?
Are you looking for a test laboratory to perform an over-the-air antenna test for you wireless device? We are here to help you. Read our article to find out how to prepare for over-the-air antenna testing! Read more
Pre-conformance spurious emissions testing from Verkotan
Pre-conformance spurious emissions testing is important during the R&D stage to ensure that the spurious emissions of a device are acceptable and under control and that the device complies with international and regional limits set by the FCC, RED and ISED. Ensuring that the spurious emissions of a device are under control can save time and money in the EMC testing stage. Read more
Test system SW
The story behind test system software development
Test system software is used to automate OTA testing processes. Verkotan professionals have over 20 years of experience in the field of test system development. Read more to find out how these test systems are developed and how they ease the process of testing. Read more