Verkotan is a Finnish test house operating in the wireless industry. We provide test and certification services for wireless device manufacturers and designers globally. We are a fast growing company and employ 12 people at the moment.
We are always looking for new talent in various positions and internships. Describe the tasks you are looking for and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org an open application
Verkotan is looking for a software developer trainee. As a trainee at Verkotan, you will be working as a member of our software development team and challenged with interesting projects.
You will have strong software professionals as mentors who will give guidance at your work. Your work schedule will be negotiable.
- You are interested to become a software development professional
- Some experience of independent SW development (e.g. in own projects)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Capability of working in a team
- Ability to document work efficiently
- Desire to tackle challenges and overcome them
Seen as beneficial for you:
- You are counting programming as one of your hobbies, you have desire to plan and implement projects independently and you are interested in technology as well as mathematics.
- Experience of embedded SW development
Starting time and internship period:
Starting time and internship period can be agreed separately. Target starting time is April/May 2018.
If you are interested, please send us your application and CV.
Kari Komonen, CEO
+358 40 500 1241