We offer 3D antenna pattern testing for 5G beamforming antennas. The testing frequency for FR1 and FR2 ranges from 400MHz to 53GHz. Testing is performed in an anechoic chamber utilizing direct far-field and near to far-field transformation methodologies.
Evaluated antenna parameters include:
- Azimuth Beam squint
- Cross-polarization ratio
- Tilt accuracy
- Front to back ratio
- First upper sidelobe suppression
- Antenna Radiation Pattern Measurements from 400 MHz – 53 GHz
- 3D and 2D Patterns
- Antennas up to 3 meters in size and 150 kilograms in weight
- Beamforming Antenna Measurement
- Antenna Efficiency Measurement
- Absolute gain Measurement
- VSWR & Antenna Matching Measurement
- Antenna Correlation Measurement (ECC)
- Antenna Polarization Measurement (Linear/RHCP/LHCP + others)
- Other frequencies can be measured by request
With our in-house developed antenna pattern measurement analysis and visualization tool, AntView®, you can easily examine the antenna radiation patterns. AntView® makes analysing, comparing, and storing antenna measurement results easier and more efficient.
AntView® enables fast antenna characteristics analysis. With AntView®, you can easily compare multiple antenna measurement results and present them in easy-to-understand format with colours, graphs, and parameters.
Our OTA test system provides accurate 3D pictures of the GNSS antenna patterns using feed-through method. In addition, we can measure antenna patterns without any cabling using Carrier-to-noise-density-ratio (CNO). Measurements are usually done in Free Space, but we can also use hand, head and body phantoms or even real people to see how your product performs in realistic, different use cases.
We perform all antenna pattern measurements in our large full anechoic chambers to ensure high quality results. To measure each point, the positioning system moves the DUT (Device Under Test) relative to the measurement antenna.
Antenna Pattern Measurement Chambers
- Width: 7m
- Length: 6m
- Height: 7m
- Measurement Distance: 3.4m
- 400MHz – 53GHz
Want to know more?
We are happy to hear your needs and see if we can help you with them.